Set up your Server Manager
- 1.Browse to the Server Manager at port 8800 on your server IP (e.g.
- 1.If you have configured a DNS entry for your server, you may use that instead of the IP address
- 2.Accept the initial self-signed certificate and click Continue to Setup, and accept the security warning
- 3.Enter the Hostname of your server, and:
- 1.If you have a CA-issued TLS/SSL certificate file and its corresponding key file, select them here and click Upload & Continue
- 2.If you do not have a CA-issued certificate to use, click Use Self-Signed Cert
- 5.Enter a new password for the admin console, then click Continue